X-Guide (Implant GPS)
As part of our commitment to providing state-of-the-art care in a compassionate manner to our patients, Reynolds Oral & Facial Surgery is continually staying ahead of the pack with surgical technological advancement. Staying on the cutting edge of technology allows us to deliver better care and better results to patients, resulting in an all-around better experience for them and the referring provider. Nobel Biocare’s X-Guide is one such technology.
The X-Guide is a lot like having a GPS for surgery. Using software called DTX Studio, it provides computer-assisted implant surgery. This computer assistance allows us to do several things, including
- The ability always to see our plan and keep control of what is going on.
- Flexibility to make changes when needed
- Have direct visualization of the surgical site at all times, even in patients with limited mouth opening.
- Control the handpiece even when it is out of sight.
- It gives us full three-dimensional control.
- Oversee every movement for more precise implant placement.
- Control implant position in real-time with dynamic 3D navigation.
- Perform free-hand surgery with real-time 3D guidance.
- Perform guided surgery for more patients without the need of a surgical template
- Perform same-day guided implant surgery.
- Achieve shorter time-to-teeth.
Overall the X-Guide gives us more speed, mobility, and flexibility in delivering results that thrill our patients and referring doctors.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
WHY Reynolds oral and facial surgery?
Reynolds Oral and Facial Surgery is one of the best oral and facial surgery teams around. With more than 20 years of experience and extensive training, we know what it takes to make sure your procedure runs smoothly. Dr. Reynolds and Dr. Gresehover have a keen eye for detail and strive to make sure to answer any questions you may have. Our team understands that medical procedures can be very nerve-racking experiences which is why we make sure you are comfortable and have the best experience possible. We also invest heavily in the most advanced surgical technology available ensuring you get the best results possible.