Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
While many organizations may still be closed, with the signing of the “Safer at Home” order, we are now able to do elective procedures again. Your safety has always been a primary focus of our practice, and we have always gone above and beyond the Universal Precautions and the CDC’s guidelines to keep our patients safe. As we continue to focus on sterility, there is additional information you should be aware of to ensure your safety and ours.
- We will continue to exceed the Universal Precautions and CDC guidelines to ensure sterility and safety.
- Our waiting room will be closed, we are asking that patients call when they arrive.
- We will be asking patients a series of questions to ensure they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask before entering the facility.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter. If the patient is a minor, then they may be accompanied by one adult guardian.
- While we love and respect our patients and usually greet them with a firm handshake and a smile, please excuse us if we leave the handshake out.
- Don’t be surprised if we ask you to wash your hands after touching your mouth.
- If you use the restroom, please wash your hands with soap and utilize the hand sanitizer we have throughout the office.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to ask!
Dr. Ralph R. Reynolds, Dr. Joshua Gresehover, & the Reynolds Team